Potatoes and cauliflower cooked with fresh tomatoes, ginger, garlic and spices.
This is a perfect vegetable dish for vegetarian Indian food lovers which can be ordered while ordering the main course meal.
The main ingredients used in Aloo gobhi are as follows;
- Cold water rinsed and florets removed cauliflower (Gobhi)
- Cold water rinsed and peeled potatoes (Aloo)
- Peeled and chopped ginger root
- Turmeric powder for color
- Kashmiri red chili powder(deghi mirch)
- Raw peeled and chopped ginger for garnish
- Garam masala powder
- Green coriander for garnish
- Roasted cumin
- Ground black pepper
- Purified butter (Ghee)
- Sea Salt
- Lemon juice
If you are allergic to gluten or any dairy product we can make this dish for you without ingredients containing dairy and gluten products without changing the taste and authenticity of this dish.
There are no reviews yet.